We all need a little dose of inspiration in our lives. Following and learning from successful and exciting entrepreneurs can help give you a boost of motivation in your day. My team here at Shamrock Roofing in Kansas City loves learning from other successful entrepreneurs and business owners—they help us become the best at what we do!
If you’re looking for a boost in your work, here are the top ten must-follow entrepreneurs to start learning from today!
10 Must-Follow Entrepreneurs
There are so many successful entrepreneurs and business owners that we can follow and gain inspiration from, but here is my top ten to get you started! They come from a variety of backgrounds and industries, so you can pull together the best advice across the board.
1. Tony Robbins is one of the most recognizable entrepreneurs in the world and at the top of the list! Author, speakers, business coach—he does it all. Follow him here.
2. Brendan Burchard is a high-performance business coach and NYT best-selling author. Follow him here.
3. Jordan Belfort once spoke at the Win the Storm conference, the largest roofing and solar conference in the nation! So, we know he’s a good person to get to know. Follow him here.
4. Jenna Kutcher is an entrepreneur with over 1 million Instagram followers. She’s a digital marketing guru with many courses to help entrepreneurs increase their reach. Follow her here.
5. Grant Cardone helps other people take charge of their business and life through goal setting and business mentorship. Follow him here.
6. Arianna Huffington is one of the most recognizable entrepreneurs because of her extremely successful news website, Huffington Post. Follow her here.
7. Susan Wojcicki is the CEO of YouTube, a platform most of us use every day. Entrepreneurs in particular can learn a lot from its free resources as well as learn from Susan’s business successes. Follow her here.
8. Tim Ferriss might be most popular for his book, the 4-Hour Workweek. He’s a successful entrepreneur, coach, and speaker. Follow him here.
9. Barbara Corcoran might be best known for her role on Shark Tank. But she has years of successful business-building experience and shares so much knowledge with others who want to do the same. Follow her here.
10. Guy Kawasaki is a popular author and entrepreneur. Notable achievements include championing Canva, the graphic design platform, and being part of Apple’s marketing team. Follow him here.
I’m inspired by so many people daily, and these are just the top ten must-follow entrepreneurs to get you started. With my company, Shamrock Roofing in Kansas City, I always desire to lead with integrity, inspiring people and supporting them along the way. By learning from a wide variety of entrepreneurs and business owners, I am continually seeking to learn and grow as a leader.
If you want to get in touch to talk more, connect with me! I’d love to hear who else you think needs to make the list of must-follow entrepreneurs! You can also check out Shamrock Roofing for any Kansas City roofing needs.